My shopping cart
Your cart is currently empty.Continue Shopping
Special care has been taken to ensure that your Lando’s turkey delivers a juicy flavorful experience that your family and friends truly enjoy. You can keep it up to 7 days in your refrigerator or up to 5 months in your freezer.
Immediately upon receipt of your Lando’s turkey remove it from the shipping box and refrigerate it until it is completely thawed. Your turkey is fully cooked. Some redness may be present along the bones of the leg or thigh. This is a normal characteristic of the smoking process and is not an indication that your turkey is undercooked.
Your turkey can be enjoyed right out of the refrigerator, warmed, or served at room temperature.
Most find the flavor best at room temperature.
1. Remove your turkey from the refrigerator and allow it to reach room temperature before warming it.
2. Preheat oven to 325°F.
3. Remove your turkey from all packaging making sure to capture the juices. Place the turkey and the juices in the oven ready bag, (provided)and seal the bag with the closer. Cut three small slits in the top of the bag to allow steam to escape.
4. Place the bagged turkey with juices in a baking pan and warm your turkey until it reaches an internal temperature of 140°F. This should take about 7-10 minutes per pound to reach 140°F.
5. Allow your turkey to rest for 15-20 minutes before carving.
*Overheating your turkey can cause dryness and reduce flavor.*
To retain moisture only carve your turkey right before serving it and stay away from thin slices.
1. First remove the legs, thighs, and wings.
2. Next remove each side of the breast from the carcass.
3. Slice meat from the legs, thighs, and wings.
4. Make thick slices, (at least a 1/4 inch) across the breast starting at the point of the breast.
*Thin slice cause dryness.*
(Optional) Ladle dripping over the carved turkey